About Me

My photo
The Bottom Family began in 1996. Tony and I were married November 16th, 12 years ago. We have a son, Zack. He is 16 years old. We also have a daughter, Abbigail. She is 11 years old going on 16! We are a military family currently stationed in North Carolina. We have been stationed in Missouri, Germany, New Mexico, North Carolina, and soon to be Texas. Tony works on F15's and I'm a college student working on getting my Bachelors. I also sell Scentsy full-time. Zack enjoys playing video games, skateboarding, and listening to music. He wants to join the Army in a few years. Abbigail loves to write stories, draw, spend time with friends, and watch movies. We love to travel and take new adventures together. We want to travel to Sydney Australia and take a cruise to the Bahamas in the future. We have 2 pets. A shih tzu named Scooter Bug, and a long-haired ragdoll cat, named Lucas Skywalker.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

My "SCENTSY" Home

Embellish Warmer True Red Warmer
Chocolate Brown Warmer
Scentsy Green Warmer


Classic Red



Cream Warmer with rub-on transfers of leaves. I made this one up for fall.


Scentsy's Newest Additions....The Plug-in warmer that uses a 15 watt nightlight bulb. They work perfectly in small spaces and in bathrooms.
Groovy Rust Plug-in

I make my own sample scents with candy molds, this one was too cute!

Scentsy is my newest business adventure! What an adventure it has already turned out to be after only 7 months! I have an amazing team of 13 now and earned an all inclusive trip to British Columbia for 5 days at the Banff Resort! I am so excited! Just thought I would post some pictures of my beautiful warmers and how they look in my home. If you are interested in having one in your home, visit my on-line store at www.scentsy.com/worldaroma and pick one out for yourself. If you are looking for a fun new business adventure, Scentsy might be just for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment